We are currently working with a legal 500 full service law firm, who are in the market for an ambitious Employment NQ to join the team.
The firm have great reputation in the market and will certainly be a practice you will know.
• Acting for individuals in relation to their claimant employment matters from initial consultation through to completion
• Meeting with clients to assess their case at initial consultant
• The firm have a particular niche with unfair dismissal claims for employees on maternity
• A minimum of 6 month’s spent within an Employment seat during your training contract and/or prior experience as an Employment Paralegal
• Excellent academic background
• Passion for Employment and the individual
In return, the suitable candidate will receive great exposure to a varied and interesting workload. The Employment team are very experienced and offer the support to enable you to develop your career.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jacob Thomas on 0161 834 0225 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £30000 - £35000