Tax Lawyer, 3-5 PQE
An ambitious growing international law firm is looking for a 3-5 PQE Corporate Tax Lawyer to join their London team. Highest quality work.
You should have an excellent academic background and 3-5 years PQE in a top international law firm working as a Corporate Tax Lawyer. The team are a very international tax practice and are used to co-ordinating tax advice across multiple jurisdictions.
As a tax lawyer, you’ll have proven experience of drafting and negotiating documentation, be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail and build excellent working relationships.
• International law firm headquartered in London
• Work across funds, general corporate tax and real estate as well as growing private equity tax services. A leader within asset and transport tax
• Cover the full range from business and company sales and group restructurings, through to real estate and financing transactions, funds, private wealth and tax disputes
• Working on all aspects corporate tax
• Working with both borrowers and lenders on debt financing structures
• Actively attending business development and profile-raising events
• 3-5 PQE gained from a top international law firm
• Familiar with all aspects of corporate tax
• Driven and ambitious
The firm are looking for the best tax lawyers to join their team. In return, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on the highest quality work on the market and work closely with the partners in a collegiate and supportive environment.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £85000 - £100000