£35k - £45k
Are you an experienced Employment Solicitor with a proven record of handling a varied Employment caseload acting for claimants?
If you are a dedicated Employment solicitor with 1-3 PQE and strong billing figures then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work as part of a highly rated and established team of specialists, based in Birmingham.
• Maintaining a caseload and overseeing the file management of complex cases
• Supporting Senior Fee earners with more complex case work
• Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
• Building relationships with internal and external parties
• Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
• Achieving time recording and billing targets
• Do you have an in-depth understanding of the Employment market?
• Do you have civil procedure experience?
• Do you have good commercial awareness?
• Are you proactive with the ability to organise and prioritise your workload?
• Do you have excellent communication and networking skills?
On offer is a competitive salary with market leading benefits and the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career with a leading law firm.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jack Garmory on 0161 214 6112 at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £35000 - £45000