Full Time, Perm
Up to £40 - £50k
A global law firm are looking for a business analyst to join their Liverpool office. You will sit within the IT department working along side the project managers and other business analysts within the department.
• Produce BA deliverables as required; including requirements documentation, use cases, testing plans and scripts and process models.
• You will need to be able to communicate these to the project team to ensure that they are understood and agreed.
• Supporting the Project Managers with ad hoc analysis requirements and reporting to them as to your progress
• Supporting the Senior Business Analyst and Programme Manager in the preparation of precedent BA materials and feeding back any opportunities for enhancements or changes.
• Documenting workflows, identifying opportunities for improvements and working with our developers so that these can be built and tested.
• Process mapping experience
• Good written and presentation skills with an ability to present requirements and processes in a clear, logical manner
• An enthusiasm for change and better process with a keen interest in new technology
• Strong organisational skills and experience in prioritising work to meet project deadlines.
• A BA qualification (preferable but not essential)
• An exposure to law and the work that is undertaken in a commercial law firm
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £40000 - £50000